Patients are seen by scheduled appointments. We schedule appointments where you and your pet meet with doctor. We also have follow up appointments in our treatment room, where the doctor will see the patient but not the client.
- Preventative medicine - thorough physical exams, vaccinations, parasite treatment and control, heart worm and tick disease screening.
- Rabies, DAPP and Leptosporosis vaccinations for dogs, Rabies and FVRCP vaccinations for cats are REQUIRED to be a client at Dr. Nickel's Animal Hospital.
- Dentals - when oral care exceeds simple tartar control, Dr. Nickel has the ability to perform full mouth dentistries and dental radiographs.
- Digtal radiographs - on-site radiograph abilities.
- Surgical care - our on site surgical suite for elective or emergency procedures. Your pet is monitored from pre-surgical procedures and throughout their recovery.
- Hospitalization - when a patient needs more intensive care, IV fluids and daily monitoring by medical personal.
- Ultrasound - an imaging tool to provide additional information.
- House calls - an alternative to traveling to our hospital.